Saturday, March 27, 2010

day 34

guess i should tell you guys me and the guy are no more. nothing really happened, but whatever we were doing. we're not doing anymore. also i'm pretty sure my best freiend doesnt like me anymore which is okay. sometimes you need to hear something you don't wanna hear. also i'm not sure why i'm attracted to mexican virgins, but i am. and have been occupying the last two days with one. i also met this columbian kid. he's cool too. but yeah. not sure if i'll continue with this blog, but i'm not deleting it. in my head im just gonna start anew again, but not tell anyone the link. and if its meant to be, you'll find me again. but yeah.

life is good.

2 comments:

  1. o_O?? I'm confused . . . but I'm sorry things didn't work out with that guy. I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you don't stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, we had good times. and im not gonna stop blogging. i dont know where ill be blogging. but it'll be somewhere.

    ReplyDelete