Thursday, May 13, 2010

괴물

thought i wanted to do this. i don't know how anymore. school is out. semester two was more successful than the first. came back to georgia. seems i'll be attending a funeral in a few days. friend got shot. i probably wont go. death scares me. i went driving today. really peaceful. reminded me of the two month period i wanted to become a professional truck driver like my grandfather. seems like a great option. i'm always alm when im driving. i work out a lot of shit when im moving. its like therapy to me. maybe thats why i love riding the bus. that and the fact 97 percent of my sketching occurs on metro bus 33/333.

3 comments:

  1. i should just blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does that Korean mean?

    Stop waffling back and forth. What happened to your resolve? Push on forward, looking back often only leads to doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should x. just take the shit i say and write a blog post for me. ill call you ghostbloggerX extroadinaire.

    and the i thought i wanted to do this is about this post. i always get hyped to write a blog and then i start writing it and my voice gets lost among the 3 other voices in my head, so i never write what i want and usually jus give up. all the cali stuff is still great. i love cali. and the korean stuff means the monster. its my korean nickname at school. that and jukgulay which means YOU WANNA DIE

    ReplyDelete